From Trickster Wiki
|Power Type||Magic Type||Sense Type||Charm Type|
|First Job||Second Job||Third Job|
Powerful 1 on 1 close combat skills are attained. Instead of focusing on attacking multiple opponents, Boxers are good at attacking a single enemy.
- To view all skills see Boxer Skills
|Guard Break||Dash||Uppercut||Quad Punch|
|Counter Punch||Eagle Eye||Guard||Tetra Punch|
Advancing to Champion/Duelist
Info provided at the third job advancements section.
- Base Level 130. TM Level 120.
- 1 x Ticket of the Valiant (dropped by Clurican in 2nd Closed Lot of Jade Steel)
- 3 x 1 Mil Galder Check (bought from Andrew at Megalopolis Bank)
- 1 x Harkon (drilled from various maps or from Blacksmith Marx - Find Ingredients for Precious Jewel)
- 1 x Sacred Water (drilled in Swamp Fields)
- 3 x Brass (dropped by Brass Knight in Vamp Dungeon 3)
- 3 x Magnetite (dropped by Iron Knight in Vamp Dungeon 2 and 3)
- 3 x Magic Powder (dropped by Bone Magician in Vamp Dungeon 4 and 5)
- 3 x Glass Piece (dropped by Snowkid in Snow Field 1)
- Champion only: 1 x Red Ruby (dropped by Monkya in Further Maze of Forest)
- Duelist only: 1 x Special Jade (dropped by Mud Bigfoot in Swamp Field 6)
- Note: All other items required are obtained from other quests in the advancement.
- 3 x Flower of Revival
- 1 x Light Compass
- 1 x Ruby Guardian (Champion) or Jade Guardian (Duelist)
- 26,992,280 Base and 700,997,250 TM Exp. (overall)
The guides here may or may not by up to date with current patch, Do not count on them for recent skill info.
General Power Guides
- Minty's Mostly-Comprehensive Guide for Bunnies - by Minty
- Sucky Bunny Guide - by Ayumi
- Bunny Skill Build by Shiyo - by Shiyo
This page was brought to you by Team Wiki Mod from MyTrickster.net
|First Job Classes|
|Second Job Classes|
|Third Job Classes|