From Trickster Wiki
|Power Type||Magic Type||Sense Type||Charm Type|
|First Job||Second Job||Third Job|
A fierce and powerful competitor working on your side, and a respectable and powerful opponent when he’s not.
Job and Type
Fighter, Power Type
Reason for coming to Caballa Island
He is a professional fighter who would challenge and fight anybody. He unknowingly competes in an illegal fight and seriously injures his opponent in a win. But only finds out about it after he was cheated off his prize money by his manager. He comes to Caballa Island to make money to take care of his injured opponent and his family.
Advancing to Warrior
- Regular Level 50. TM Level 40.
- 1 Mil Galder Check (bought from Andrew at Megalopolis Bank)
- Strong Buffalo Badge (dropped by Kaboom in Caballa Relics Dungeon 4)
- Sign of Sword
- 1,000,000 Base and 12,000,000 TM exp.
- To view all skills see Power Skills
|Steel Punch||Shockwave||Bull's Eye||Burning Rave||Shockvibe||Sense Breaker|
|Luck Breaker||Pumping Heart||Armor Breaker||Upper Smash||Hyper Beat||Tornado Bomb|
A strong, bully type character with big horns on top of his head. He wears a red scarf and a protective bandage on his arm.
The guides here may or may not by up to date with current patch, Do not count on them for recent skill info.
- Talby's Buffalo Guide - by Talby
- Buffalo Skill Build Guide - by HioMrSan
- Phisix's Stat/Skill Impressions [Buffalo] - by Phisix
- Thoughts on Spin Attack vs Uppercut (Boxer Skill) - by katgirlfeli
- Skill leading build VS DA+sword attribute type - by IMxToeKnee
- The return of Khmer2k1d5's Skill Build - Khmer2k1d5
All Buffalo descriptions as well as Skill Names and Descriptions came from the offical Trickster Online. This page was brought to you by Team Wiki Mod from MyTrickster.net
|First Job Classes|
|Second Job Classes|
|Third Job Classes|