From Trickster Wiki
|Fashion Acc.||Hair Dye||Potions||Item Enh.||Change Char.|
|Special Items||Gacha||Equipment Sets||MyCamp||Non-MyShop|
How to play Gacha!
- Gacha Coin is used to play a single game of Gacha Drill. (Some towns may require more per Drill)
- You can select the town of your choice by clicking on them.
- Please select the town you would like to play Gacha Drill.
- After selecting the town, start drilling any place you wish by left clicking the mouse.
- Click to open up your chest obtained and enjoy your winning prize!
Each town has their own unique items buried underground. Play and try to find the rare items by playing Gacha!
- Beginner Town
- Town 1 Megalopolis
- Town 2 Oops Wharf
- Town 3 Rose Garden
- Town 4 Azteca
- Town SP Tapasco
- Town SP Blooming Cora
Get all the items from a town to get a rare 4G Card, which is used to exchange for Solar or Nocturnal Items.
Please link item pages here instead of equip categories so that MyShop and normal equipment is kept separate.
If a cash shop item list is ever created, items which are available from each (PPADs for example) can be linked to this category also.
As part of the update on May 9, 2007, Ntreev included a new item: Gacha Coins, which can be used to receive exclusive items. Every existing account was granted 2 Gacha Coins, with new accounts receiving 1 Gacha Coin.
Pages in category "Gacha"
The following 181 pages are in this category, out of 181 total.