From Trickster Wiki
|Power Type||Magic Type||Sense Type||Charm Type|
|First Job||Second Job||Third Job|
Although physically weaker than many other Tricksters, he can command and control powers seemingly beyond imagination which makes him equally formidable on his own as well as in a party.
Reason for coming to Caballa Island
A descendant of both Roma and Asian, he was adopted by his rich parents when he was young. He studied medicine because of his parents wishes, but soon becomes fascinated with astrology and alchemy. One day, he receives a sign that predicts his return to his gypsy roots and it comes true. After a while, he becomes their leader but is faced with lack of food and other resources. While searching for answers, he gets another sign that shows Caballa Island and he heads off to find wealth for his people.
Advancing to Magician
- Regular Level 50. TM Level 40.
- 1 Mil Galder Check (It is bought from Andrew at Megalopolis Bank)
- Wise Dragon Badge (dropped by Kaboom in Caballa Relics Dungeon 4).
- Sign of Magical Tricks
- 1,000,000 Base experience points and 12,000,000 TM experience points.
- To view all skills see Magic Skills
|Magical Soul||Mana Arrow||Cure||Invincible Casting||Aura of Mana|
|Bottle of Mana||Rust||Mana Web||Mana Ring||Mana Shield|
|Mana Storm||Mist of Mana||Arrow Rush||Mana Ring Booster|
Cold-hearted male character with wing, tail, and a rake-shaped fin. He always uses his magic staff whenever he does his magic.
- Offensive Dragon Build - by AznMyth/VaGeTa
- Prototype Mana Storm Build - by AznMyth
- Dragon 2nd Job Advancement Guide - By AznMyth
Pages made by MyTrickster members.
The guides here may or may not by up to date with current patch, Do not count on them for recent skill info.
- Magic Arrow, Magic Ring.. wah. - by Aryia
- Kasarr's In-Depth Build, Skill & Stat Guide - by Kasarr
- TMM's revamped Optimized builds guide for dragons - by TMM
- Talby's Dragon Guide - by Talby
- Typhoon Dragon Build - by Koal
- Dragon Skill Chart - by kakusu
- Requin's Support Dragon Guide - by Requin
- Stats Build and Bonus Points - by Flamefury
- Cipher's Mastery Spell Items - by Cipher
- Dragon experiences in jTO - by Cipher
All Dragon descriptions as well as Skill Names and Descriptions came from the offical Trickster Online. This page was brought to you by Team Wiki Mod from MyTrickster.net
|First Job Classes|
|Second Job Classes|
|Third Job Classes|
Agreement of Usage
Trickster Online® and Ntreev USA Inc® are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Ntreev USA Inc in the United States and/or other countries.
These terms and all related materials, logos, and images are copyright © Ntreev USA Inc. This site is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ntreev USA Inc®.