From Trickster Wiki
|Power Type||Magic Type||Sense Type||Charm Type|
|First Job||Second Job||Third Job|
The engineering resources stored within his grey-matter and unlocked with his diligent hands are unlike any other. By using his skills to access weapons and equipment, he has set himself apart into a league of his own.
Reason for coming to Caballa Island
He studied engineering in hopes of one day building a robot by himself. “World Robot Building Contest”, the world cup of robot building contest which is held every 4 years, is being hosted this year. But he needs money to get all the materials necessary to compete. He comes to Caballa Island to raise fund for this competition.
Advancing to Inventor
- Regular Level 50. TM Level 40.
- 1 Mil Galder Check (bought from Andrew at Megalopolis Bank)
- Clever Lion Badge (dropped by Kaboom in Caballa Relics Dungeon 4)
- Sign of Creation (lv60)
- 1,000,000 Base and 12,000,000 TM exp.
- To view all skills see Sense Skills
|Stone Shower||Invincible Drilling||Sixth Sense||Gun Carrier||Heavy Carrier|
|Shuriken Master||Sticky Foot||Invincible Reload||Gun Booster||Basic Detection|
|Armor Destructor||Quick Reload||Lucky Seven||Compound Mastery|
He is brave, smart, and quick on his feet. He always wears cargo shorts and carries loads of fun and useful gadgets with him.
The guides here may or may not by up to date with current patch, Do not count on them for recent skill info.
- Started at Coral Beach? How to get to level 25. - by Gog
- Stone Strike and Shuriken Mastery mysteries revealed! - by Arvec
- Lion Guide *Revolution* - by arbiter35
- Comprehensive Gunner Lion Guide - by Laggy
- Lion Skill Guide~ - by Sasuto
- Different builds - by BlurJ
- Lions - How to get to lvl 15. - by Tirannon
- Lion Build Etc. - by Dratewka2
- Lion-gunchar guide - by Berrybenya
- Lion-Gunner Guide - by Zarrok
- Lion Build - by http://trickster.gamersmanual.com/index.php/Lion
- Gun Lion - by digitalzombie
- The Complete First Job Lion Gunner Guide - by Sinned
All Lion descriptions as well as Skill Names and Descriptions came from the official Trickster Online. This page was brought to you by Team Wiki Mod from MyTrickster.net
|First Job Classes|
|Second Job Classes|
|Third Job Classes|