From Trickster Wiki
Introduction to Refining is a guide that covers the basics of refining.
On top of just making the equipments better, there are a lot of restrictions and rules to refining. First of all, look below at the Mining Locations to find the ores you are supposed to use. The ores differ according to the level requirements of the equipments. When you dig however, you will find that there are a total of 12 different ores/gems you can find. Each ore/gem will have 4 different types, and each of them will refer to the level of the refinement: "Every level of ore refines certain levels. Gemstones refine level 1-4. Med-Qual/Pieces refine level 5-7. Hi-Qual/Crystal refine level 8-9. Pure refines level 10." So on top of it getting harder and harder to refine, you also have to deal with the number/type of ores/gems you need. To find out what happens to your items when you refine, or you are too lazy to check out the magnification table, check out the "Refinement Results" when they are completed.
- Blacksmith Marx - Collection! (Lv. 25+, High-Quality Tin and Crystal of Amethyst)
- Blacksmith Marx - Find ingredients for Jade Steel (Lv. 45+, High-Quality Soft Iron and Crystal of Cat's Eye)
- Blacksmith Marx - Find ingredients for Silver Jewel (Lv. 75+, High-Quality White Silver and Crystal of Turquoise)
- Blacksmith Marx - Find ingredients for Precious Jewel (Lv. 95+, High-Quality Tantalum and Crystal of Opal)
|171~190||Old Steel||2Old Steel||2Mithril||3Mithril||2Ori-Harkon||3Ori-Harkon||3Adamantite|
- Replace High Lvl Ore with Corresponding Magic Ore
- Plz add in any missing info or anything that's incorret
Refinement Success Rate
Taken off the Japanese Wiki. Brought to you by the MyTrickster.Net Wiki Mod Team.
Notes on the table:
- "It is low level type" means the equipment is below level 21. - "Basic Type" includes odd, sharp, sensible, boost, power, stout, divine, elemental. - "Craft Type" includes shrewd, chance, craft, clever, spell, (sutatei). - "Craftsman/teacher Type" includes custom, master. - "Rating Type" means MyShop or Gacha items.
- The success rates with blue color are available only in refining events.
|Located in: Beach Field 4 - Parasol River|
|Directions: From Beach Town - Paradise exit the bottom left portal into Beach Field 4 - Parasol River. The mine is located at the middle right. Depth: 10m~20m.|
1st Mining Lot of Crystal Copper