Second Job Advancement
From Trickster Wiki
Requirements and Basic Info
- The minimum requirements for 2nd job advancement are base level 50 and TM level 40.
- You can job change at later levels, with no penalty other than being unable to learn the new skills.
- To job change, you must obtain a 1 Mil Galder Check, which can be bought from Andrew in the Megalopolis Bank for 1,050,000 Galders.
- You must also hunt a class-specific Badge (a bunny needs a Bunny Badge, and so forth) from the monster Kaboom, who is located in Caballa Relics Dungeon 4.
- Then, you can give these items to your respective Job Master. You will receive 1,000,000 base experience and 12,000,000 TM experience.
- After advancing, your character's sprite art will change to their new job look, and your character is now able to wear capes.
- At any time you can revert to your first job look by paying 50,000 galders to Louis Bitton, and 50,000 galders again to change back to second job look.
- The NPC's that provide the second Job Change can be found at Relics Town - Azteca, or Room of Job Master 1 and Room and Job Master 2, which are located in Garden of Skill Master. The portal to this area is located on the east-side of Megalopolis Square.
- The Disguise NPC Louis Bitton can be found by the fountain in Megalopolis Square or next to the Job Masters in Relics Town - Azteca or in Swamp Town - Carbigal.
|Job Master NPC Locations||-||Disguise NPC Locations|
|Job Master:||Boxer Jeanne||Advances from Schoolgirl to Boxer|
|Quest Items:||Brave Bunny Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Fighting Spirit||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:||Boxer's skills specialize in 1 on 1 melee combat that can deal a great amount of damage to the enemy.|
|Job Master:||Warrior Kei||Advances from Fighter to Warrior|
|Quest Items:||Strong Buffalo Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Sword||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:|| Warriors specialize in attacking a large amount of enemies.
Although they are weaker in power than Boxers, Warriors are able to take on multiple enemies.
|Job Master:||Bard La Fimmel||Advances from Librarian to Bard|
|Quest Items:||Pure Sheep Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Sound||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:|| Bards are able to use elemental magic based upon Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Thunder.
Fire, Water, and Thunder are elements that deal damage to a single enemy. Earth and Wind deal damage to multiple enemies.
|Job Master:||Magician Louie||Advances from Shaman to Magician|
|Quest Items:||Wise Dragon Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Magical Tricks||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:|| Magicians use Dark or Light magic. Magicians who use Dark magic have stronger attack spells.
Those who use Light magic have stronger healing spells.
|Job Master:||Explorer Reina||Advances from Archaeologist to Explorer|
|Quest Items:||Smart Fox Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Excavation||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:||Explorers specialize in Throwing Skills, easily finding items buried withing the ground, and Equipment compounding abilities.|
|Job Master:||Inventor Gale||Advances from Engineer to Inventor|
|Quest Items:||Clever Lion Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Creation||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:||Inventors are able to use wide array of guns and have close combat melee skils for 2nd Jobs. They can also enhance bullets.|
|Job Master:||Entertainer Elicia||Advances from Model to Entertainer|
|Quest Items:||Pretty Cat Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Popularity||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:|| Entertainers have skills that utilize their high physical strength and skills that use galders.
Entertainers have skills that allow her to transform into another creature.
|Job Master:||Card Master Taniel||Advances from Teacher to Card Master|
|Quest Items:||Cool Raccoon Badge||1 Mil Galder Check|
|Reward:||Sign of Card||1,000,000 EXP / 12,000,000 TM EXP|
|Description:|| Card Masters can use a wide array of skills using cards.
In addition to this, Card Masters have skills that can allow them to transform into a monster.