From Trickster Wiki
|Power Type||Magic Type||Sense Type||Charm Type|
Sense-type characters are extremely proficient in drilling, which allows them to find useful items more easily.
See Sense Skills
- WT: Weight. Determins the maximum amount of items you can carry. Each item takes up a specific amount of WT. Formula is level * 80 + 620. Increased passively by Heavy Carrier.
- DA: Detect Ability. Also known as Perception. Determines critical hit damage, compounding success, refinement chance, and drilling success rate. Formula is [(level - 1) / 4] (brackets means round down). Increased by Sixth Sense. Decreased by Sense Breaker.
- LK: Luck. Determines chance of critical hit, chance of getting hit by a critical, and magic skill accuracy. Formula is [(level - 1) / 4]. Increased by Lucky Seven Decreased by Luck Breaker.
1st Class: Archeologist
2nd Class: Explorer
Job and Type
Archeologist, Sense Type
A female character with smart, stylish looks and cool tranquil personality. She has more than one tails which sets her apart from other fox.
Reason for coming to Caballa Island
Reason for coming to Caballa Island: She is an archeologist with sharp intuition, logics, and also a very rational person. She was the youngest person ever to earn a PhD in archeology and soon becomes famous for all her works and findings in her field. When she finds out about a new mysterious island that popped up in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, she wants to explore the island but is beaten by Don Cavalier. Her entrance to the competition is just an excuse to explore and study the island.
1st Class: Engineer
2nd Class: Inventor
Job and Type
Engineer, Sense Type
He is brave, smart, and quick on his feet. He always wears cargo shorts and carries loads of fun and useful gadgets with him.
Reason for coming to Cavalla Island
He studied engineering in hopes of one day building a robot by himself. âWorld Robot Building Contest,â the world cup of robot building contest which is held every 4 years, is being hosted this year. But he needs money to get all the materials necessary to compete. He comes to Caballa Island to raise fund for this competition.
- Started at Coral Beach? How to get to level 25. - by Gog
- Stone Strike and Shuriken Mastery mysteries revealed! - by Arvec
- Stone Strike/Melee Fox FAQ - by Aryia
- fox skill formulas (translated from japanese wiki with google <3) - by oryx
- General Fox Information/Guide v2.1! - by Lorni
- Fox Guide 1-70 - by Solaer
- Fox Stats and Skill guide - by mini
- Lion Skill Guide~ - by Sasuto
- Gun Drop List - by flaris
- Different builds - by BlurJ
- Lions - How to get to lvl 15. - by Tirannon
- Lion Build Etc. - by Dratewka2
- Lion-gunchar guide - by Berrybenya
- Lion-Gunner Guide - by Zarrok
- Lion Build - by http://trickster.gamersmanual.com/index.php/Lion
- Gun Lion - by digitalzombie
This page was brought to you by Team Wiki Mod from MyTrickster.net
|First Job Classes|
|Second Job Classes|
|Third Job Classes|