From Trickster Wiki
|Power Type||Magic Type||Sense Type||Charm Type|
|First Job||Second Job||Third Job|
Upon advancement, the Buffalo attains skills enabling him to decimate quantities of enraged monsters with a single swing of his weapon.
- To view all skills see Warrior Skills.
The Buffalo obtains new multiple-target skills used to kill quantities of enemies, with the addition of elemental power to his attacks.
|Faint||Lacerator||Berserker||Piercing Wave||Aura of Haste|
|Tidal Slash||Blazing Strike||Inferno Blade||Tempest Strike|
Advancing to Gladiator/Mercenary
- For more information: Third Job Advancement
- Base Level 130. TM Level 120.
- 1 x Ticket of the Valiant (dropped by Clurican in 2nd Closed Lot of Jade Steel)
- 3 x 1 Mil Galder Check (bought from Andrew at Megalopolis Bank)
- 1 x Harkon (drilled from various maps or from a quest)
- 1 x Sacred Water (drilled in Swamp Fields)
- 3 x Brass (dropped by Brass Knight in Vamp Dungeon 3)
- 3 x Magnetite (dropped by Iron Knight in Vamp Dungeon 2 and 3)
- 3 x Magic Powder (dropped by Bone Magician in Vamp Dungeon 4 and 5)
- 3 x Glass Piece (dropped by Snowkid in Snow Field 1)
- Gladiator only: 1 Blue Turquoise (dropped by Chameleon Frog in Swamp Field 1, 2, 4, and 6)
- Mercenary only: Onyx (dropped by Bug Bear in Path to Snow Hills)
- Note: All other items required are obtained from other quests in the advancement.
- 3 x Flower of Revival
- 1 x Light Compass
- 1 x Turquoise Guardian (Gladiator) or Onyx Guardian (Mercenary)
- 26,992,280 Base and 700,997,250 TM Exp. (overall) ??
The guides here may or may not by up to date with current patch, Do not count on them for recent skill info.
- Talby's Buffalo Guide - by Talby
- Buffalo Skill Build Guide - by HioMrSan
- Phisix's Stat/Skill Impressions [Buffalo] - by Phisix
- Thoughts on Spin Attack vs Uppercut (Boxer Skill) - by katgirlfeli
- Skill leading build VS DA+sword attribute type - by IMxToeKnee
- The return of Khmer2k1d5's Skill Build - Khmer2k1d5
This page was brought to you by Team Wiki Mod from MyTrickster.net
|First Job Classes|
|Second Job Classes|
|Third Job Classes|